Captain Swan Hiatus Meme | 5/6 physical contacts
Fingers/hook in hair
trusting and opening to people is becoming hard. keeping my grades up is becoming hard. feeling pretty and confident is becoming hard. thinking joyful thoughts are becoming hard. doing work is becoming hard. maintaining a friendship is becoming hard. doing everything is becoming hard and i don’t like it.
SDCC has officially begun and I am LIVING for this cuteness
First still from season 4!
YOOOO SO LOOK DA FIRST TIME I EVER GOT ON DIS RIDE I WAS WITH A WHITE FAMILY AND U KNOW WHITE FOLKS CRAZY SO DEY DONT FEAR ROLLER COASTERS OR DEATH IN GENERAL. AFTER ABOUT 10 MINUTES OF TELLIN DEM DAT I DIDNT WANNA GET ON I FINALLY SAID YES CUZ I AINT NEVER BEEN NO BITCH AND I DIDNT PLAN ON STARTING THAT DAY. WHEN DA ENGINEER SAID “PLS LEAN BACK AND KEEP THE BACK OF UR HEAD PRESSED AGAINST YOUR SEAT” AND I SAW EVERYBODY STICK DA BACK OF THEIR HEADS TO THE CHAIR I KNEW DAT I MADE DA WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE CUZ I EVEN SAW SOME BLACK FOLKS LISTEN AND U KNOW DAT WHEN BLACK PEOPLE LISTEN A WHITE LADY’S ADVICE , ITS DA REAL DEAL. SO MY FIRST MISTAKE WAS REFUSING TO PRESS MY HEAD AGAINST THE SEAT… THE RIDE TAKES OFF AND MY DOME SLAMS AGAINST THE CHAIR WHILE MY NECK SNAPPED… UNCONSCIOUS INSTANTLY.. WHEN I AWOKE FROM MY 3 SECOND SLUMBER WE HAD REACHED DA VERY TOP OF THE RIDE WHERE THE RIDE MAKES A QUICK PAUSE… WHEN THE RIDE MADE THAT PAUSE I OPENED MY EYES CAUSE I THOUGHT THE RIDE WAS OVER AND WE ALL MADE IT SAFELY. BOY WAS I WRONG… I OPENED MY EYES AND DA ONLY THING I SAW WAS A 300 FOOT DROP STRAIGHT TO DA GROUND SO I SAID “GOD YOU CANT LET ME DIE LIKE DIS”. I THINK I SUFFERED A HEART CONTUSION CUZ MY HEART JUST COMPLETELY STOPPED BEATING… AND THAN THE RIDE TAKES OFF AGAIN… WE MAKE THE 300 FOOT DROP AND I SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT AS IM SCARED TO DEATH BECAUSE DA ONLY TIME A HUMAN SHOULD BE DAT HIGH IN DA AIR IS WHEN THEIR SPIRIT IS BEING SUCKED INTO HEAVEN BY DA GRACE OF GOD.. SO WE SAFELY MAKE IT TO DA END OF DA RIDE AND WHEN WE GET OFF I STUMBLE OUT OF THE SEAT CUZ MY LEGS WENT NUMB AND ALL THE AIR WAS SUCKED OUT OF MY BODY SO I COULDNT TALK EITHER.. DA FIRST THING THESE CRAZY MOTHERFUCKERS TELL ME IS “HEY MAN LETS DO THAT AGAIN THAT WAS WICKED”. I LOOKED AT DEM AND I REALIZED DAT DIS WHITE KID DAT I BEFRIENDED WAS ACTUALLY SATAN. I NO LONGER HAVE ANY WHITE FRIENDS.
please read this whole thing.
im literally in tears from laughing so hard
an animal not wanting me petting it hurts more than any anon ever could
no one wants to fertilize my eggs we can stop with the monthly foolishness
u know u fucked up when u still haven’t slept yet and u hear birds chirping outside
Honest Trailers - Divergent (x)
"Somebody said to me, ‘You’ll never be in a film as successful as Harry Potter.’
“I said ‘You’re right, but neither will anyone else.’”
I've never been to a concert before so do you have suggestions for what to wear and what to bring? And should I buy Merch before or after the concert?
Welcome to concert etiquette 101:
1) Make sure to wear shoes that tie tightly to your feet (especially of you are going in the pit!)
2) If you are going in the pit, I would recommend wearing shorts so you don’t overheat. (I always wear skinny jeans, but better safe than sorry)
3) DO NOT wear flowy clothing in the pit. IT WILL GET CAUGHT ON SOMETHING OR SOMEONE.
4) If you have long hair, tie that shit back to keep you cool and comfortable.
5) STAY HYDRATED
6) If you want to bring a bag, most venues require it to be smaller than a sheet of paper. Also, if you are bringing a bag, either bring a draw string or something with a messenger bag type strap so it stays close to your body at all times.
7) Be prepared to get pushed around by sweaty people. There’s no way to avoid that, and the music is totally worth it.
8) Get there at least an hour before doors open to get a better spot. I normally get there 3 hours before doors and make friends in line, but that’s just me.
9) Make friends! Seriously, concert goers are some of the greatest people, and they’ll most likely help you out in the pit!
10) HAVE FUN
11) About merch, if you’re going in the pit, wait until afterwords to buy it (the line will suck). If you get a seat, get your merch beforehand (the line will suck less) Also, merch can be expensive, so make sure you’re covered.
I hope you have an amazing time at your concert! xx
I do my research. Lol